Monday, July 13, 2009

8 comments:

  1. Haha...some of these pictures take me back. Remember when we were making fun of your neck veins/muscles/things when you made that goofy face. I think that was the reason for the picture. And man are we graceful after hiking 5,000 miles (ok so I think it was only 1 mile...round trip). Also, please tell me that that is a pre-fall ice skating picture. If so, it is amazing!

    Man, you are going to have to teach me how to do all this cool stuff on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing so hard at our hiking pictures, we were a couple of serious wussies on that trip.
    And what makes that ice skating picture even better was that I didn't fall! I was just so much better than everyone that I decided to be tricky and try some arabesques, which was why the picture was being taken, but I started to lose my balance but saved myself! Boo-yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive. It looks like you are on your toe, so I figured a fall was inevitable...silly me, I should have realized the talent. Hey, did you know that every time someone comments on your blog I get an email saying that someone just commented on my blog! I must say that I am slightly disappointed when I realize that it is a comment for you and not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Crissy did something so that she could get an email when people commented on my page so maybe she put your email too, but I don't know why it says it's on your page...hmmm...maybe I'll look around and see what I can do.

    P.S. The muscle in my neck is called the platisma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you could just change it to my soccerbabe65 account instead of my gmail account that would be swell. I like knowing when people comment, and this way I will know it is your page not mine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... cute pictures. "Protect your tings!" LOL Sorry it took so long to comment... I've been without internet for FAR TOO LONG!! I still haven't even had a chance to check out all your approved commercials! But I will soooooon! Ahhh... nice to be home. Except for all the ants and flies. WTC.

    ReplyDelete