.jpg)
Dad ran a relay marathon today, September 11, 2010 and he hasn't been running for 3 weeks. Impressive, no? I got to the race just in time to see him run by with about a mile left to go and saw him finish so I don't have a lot of details. You'll have to call him and ask more about it. I do know that he only walked up the hills which is way better than what he did last year. I also know that his cowokers are all jealous of him and hope to still be doing these races when they are as mature and experienced as Dad is.
He ran so fast all I got a picture of was the dust in his tracks!
Was there a bunch of Biggest Loser camera crew people? Did he get on TV? Way to go, Dad!
ReplyDeleteMan. I'm jealous. I've been running 4x a week for almost three months now and I threw myself a party when I was finally able to run 5.3 miles yesterday. Dad is awesome, but I also kinda hate him . . .
ReplyDeleteOuch
ReplyDeleteFrom Kare:
ReplyDeleteI am just impressed that you ran 5.5 miles let alone doing it right after a long bike ride! Holy cow!! I wish I could run 5.5 miles...I wish I could run 1.5 miles! (and this is prepregnant me speaking) You're my inspiration!