I disagree, my favorite thing is Ethan holding up the temple pamphlet as if he were informing the photographer where we are. Apparently the giant temple in the background is not evidence enough.
And then, did you notice in the picture right after Ethan holding up the pamphlet that Ethan's hand is empty and the pamphlet is in Julianne's hand? Like she snatched it from him seconds before the picture was taken. So slickly that Ethan still has his hand up like he is holding it...nice work Jules!
Sort of. They have a required British Life and Culture class that everyone who goes has to take. Then there's an English Literature class, a Shakespeare class. and a whole bunch of art appreciation classes.
I made a poster of the closeup of all of us and it came in the mail today...not too shabby. I love having a picture of the whole fam!
ReplyDeleteJaden's loose tie is my favorite thing ever!
I disagree, my favorite thing is Ethan holding up the temple pamphlet as if he were informing the photographer where we are. Apparently the giant temple in the background is not evidence enough.
ReplyDeleteHaha you're right...I didn't even catch that the first time through!
ReplyDeleteAnd then, did you notice in the picture right after Ethan holding up the pamphlet that Ethan's hand is empty and the pamphlet is in Julianne's hand? Like she snatched it from him seconds before the picture was taken. So slickly that Ethan still has his hand up like he is holding it...nice work Jules!
ReplyDeleteHaha, yes, I did notice that. Pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteIt will be a semester full of both classes and the sights!!!
ReplyDeleteSort of. They have a required British Life and Culture class that everyone who goes has to take. Then there's an English Literature class, a Shakespeare class. and a whole bunch of art appreciation classes.
ReplyDelete