Saturday, December 19, 2009

Movin on Up

I'm done!!! I took my last undergraduate final yesterday!!!


Also, I thought I'd show everyone what Nathan's stocking looks like. Mom is so good!

And if you notice the new location, it is due to the increase in population of the family. And look how far up the stairs I am!

In other news: I am now unemployed! Hooray!!! :o)

6 comments:

  1. Um...so that is an amazing picture and I can't for the life of me tell how you got so high! Did you jump off the arm of the couch????

    Nathan's stocking is very cute. I made one myself but still never got around to putting the back or the name on. Once I found out we were moving right before Christmas I stopped and put it away till next year :) Mom is so good, those things are a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and congrats on no more classes and no more work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crapcakes! AWESOME picture! I'm still trying to figure out where you jumped from, and better yet, where and how landed. Ouch. YAY for being done with class and work! But we will have to waut to celebrate till after you take the GRE, yeah?

    Nathan's stocking is way cute! Good job, Mom! Hey, can you add a picture of EACH of the stockings? I think they need to be fully displayed somewhere all year round because if all the blood and sweat that goes into them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jumped off the arm of the couch...several times. It took quite a few attempts to time it perfectly with Dad's help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing!!!!! That's no small feat to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete